Wanted: your time and talent!
Throughout the year, Keweenaw Nordic can use a hand. We have jobs both lightweight and heavy, clean and dirty, hot or cold, you name it! We’ll keep our trail users informed via blog posts, emails, and this web page.
Can you help out with our winter events? We’d appreciate it!
Candle Luminary Ski, Monday December 26 – contact John Diebel, email@example.com or 281-1486
Retro Ski, Sunday February 5, 2017 – contact Jay Green, firstname.lastname@example.org or 370-1400
Barnelopet, Sunday February 12, 2017 – contact Wayne Stordahl, email@example.com or 482-0292
Glide N Gorge, Saturday March 4, 2017 – contact Candi Silvola, firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-5294
Various other odd jobs always needing done:
- Spread the word! Visit with people you encounter on the trail, ask them if they’ve purchased a pass to support the trails. If not, encourage them to do so. Tell them about our capital campaign. With every trail user’s help, we’ll be able to accomplish trail improvements to benefit all.
- Clear branches and sticks off of the trail
- Clean the chalet bathrooms (supplies are under the sink in the main room)
- Restock kiosk map holders (we’ll give you a store room key)
- Round up fire wood for event bon fires (usually an armload or 2 of cut and split wood is all we need)